Tuesday 4 December 2012

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation




i just want to start of by saying im so
sorry i havnt been around for so long. alot of things have been happening in my personal life so as much as i love blogging, its hasnt been much of a priority lately.
so as most of you know who have paid a visit to the maybelline site before, when a new product comes out you can order a sample. you go to this site www.maybelline.co.uk/fitme and answer a series of questions. it will then show you a around about appropriate shade for you, along with the matching concelar and powder. if you do no anything about the fit me range, for every foundation there is a matching concelar and powder which either the website will show you, or you could ask a person at the store if your not sure and wanting to try them out. if you do, let me know how it goes! :)

i have very pale skin and the website above recommended the shade ivory. it took about two weeks to be delivered and was a decent size - you could probably get 4 or 5 uses out of it, not bad for free! the first thing i noticed was it smells nice! i cant describe what it smells of but so much nicer then usual - does that make sense?! i have applied this foundation over the past week, with my fngers, a beauty blender and brushes and it is a awful coverage for me. i get oily within a few hours and for me, it wasnt buildable at all which since i have oily skin and need a full coverage foundation wont be one of my favourites. the red on my skin came through the foundation and it looked cakey.

i do generally adore maybelline make up products & have had no real problems with many of them. i love maybelline as a company just dont feel that this product does anything for my skin. if any of you have any opinions on this product please let me no! :)

bye beauties <3

No comments:

Post a Comment